This article shows you how to download and install the full adaptation of Reicon v2.0 for complimentary on Computers. Follow the clear access relate and recommendations below for assistance on installing Reicon v2.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements for the Reicon v2.0 Product
- How to Download and install Reicon v2.0
- Required files
About the software
Reicon is modular shareware that enables you to conserve and maintain your desktop layout. If you frequently change your screen resolution( e. g. to play games or use applications that require a specific resolution ), you are probably familiar with the problem of your desktop icons being jumbled into a mess after you switch back to your normal resolution. This issue is resolved by Reicon, which enables you to save your workstation layout and later maintain it with a button click( or by using the right-click context menu ).
Reicon is a very user-friendly tool. Set your images the way you like them, save the design, next restore this layout ago when the need arises.
The following are Reicon's key characteristics:
– Save your favorite icon layout for each resolution– Save many different layouts– It’s portable, no need to install anything– Unicode support– Easily add “Save/Restore Icon Layout” to the right-click context menu– CMD support (at CMD, type ReIcon /? for help)– Align icons to Grid – this allows you to snap your desktop icons to a grid, similar to Windows’ Auto-Arrange feature)
System Requirements for Reicon v2.0
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
How to Download and install Reicon v2.0
- Finish downloading the necessary files by clicking the download button( s ) below. This might require from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your access swiftness.
- Harvest the downloaded paperwork. Visit this story if you have no idea how to remove. The watchword to remove will always be: Qwerty!
- Execute Setup. Install the software using exe.}