This story shows you how to download and install the complete version of Okmap Desktop v17.8.1 for completely on a Pc. Follow the escort update reference and instructions below for guidance on installing Okmap Desktop v17.8.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the programming
- Okmap Desktop v17.8.1 Procedure Needs
- How to Download and install Okmap Desktop v17.8.1
- Required docs
About the application
Okmap is a cartographic programs and a Geolocation software for windows. The primary functions include: get complimentary maps from chart servers, georeference electronic maps, creating custom maps to use with your Gps or smart device, creating tracks on the map with production of track statistics and track graphs, a navigation system based on offline maps or web maps with navigation tools such as a compass, and many others features. It is good for expert activities in the field, outdoor sports, and your appreciation in the essence( search and rescue, trekking, mountain bike, 4wd, geocaching and much more ).
You can use computer maps or digital maps that you have either purchased or scanned on your computer screen using the interactive tool Okmap. Additionally, Okmap is import Dem data pertinent to elevation information as well as vectorial data from the most widely used formats.
Through these maps, you can organize your lines by creating waypoints, roads and tracks on your computer monitor, and add this data to your Gps. Okmap sets instantly altitudes data and estimates come times. Furthermore Okmap provides you already with autorouting and geocoding features.
Facts collected by your Gps can be downloaded on your computer, stored and displayed on the charts. They can also be used to design different types of studies.
By connecting a Satellite to your laptop computer, you can plot your situation on maps in true - effort. If you're connected to the network, you can consistently mail your location to a distant computer or receive your friends' locations on your computer and view the relevant tracks on maps in real time.
The main functions of Okmap Desktop are:
- Display computer charts for more than 200 machines( Google, Apple, Openstreetmap, Esri, Usgs, Kompass, Igm, …)
- European cadastral layers: buildings, parcels, lines of fertilization and zoning
- Ability to add different practice web mapping servers
- Calibration / display raster maps( over 30 image formats )( video )
- Show vector drawings
- Display hybrid maps( raster + vectorial data, web map + local raster maps )
- Ability to open multiple charts simultaneously
- 15 of the most popular topographic projections
- Representation of coordinates in: degrees, degrees - minutes, degrees - minutes - seconds, Utm, Ecef, Open Location Code, Georef, Usng( Us National Grid ), Mgrs ( Military Grid Reference System ), Bg ( British Grid ), Ig ( Irish Grid ), metric coordinates with custom projections
- Database with in 700 parameter
- Database with around 5000 predefined forecasts by geographical zone
- Viewing 3d vector charts on Google Earth( for portrait styles that are supported )
- Projects management ( meta files )
Okmap Desktop v17.8.1 System Prerequisites
- Windows 7 Sp 1 or superior( x64 ) Microsoft.net Framework 4.7.2. Computer 1 Mhz Minimum 1 Gb of ram( ideally 2 gig )
How to Download and install Okmap Desktop v17.8.1
- Click on the download click( s ) below and start downloading the required documents. This does take from a few minutes to a few years, depending on your download frequency.
- Collect the downloaded files. If you don't know how to educe, see this article. The watchword to collect will always be: Qwerty!
- Run Setup. Install the software using files.}