This document demonstrates how to free download and install K-lite Codec Pack's replete version on a computer. For instructions on installing K - Lite Codec Pack on your computer, click the immediate access link and the guidance beneath.
Table of contents
- About the application
- K - Lite Codec Pack System Requirements
- How to get and Mount the K-lite Encoder Pack
- needed documents
About the programs
The K - Lite Codec Pack is a collection of audio and video codecs for Microsoft Windows Directshow that enables an operating system and its software to perform various audio and video formats often truly supported by the operating system itself. The K - Lite Codec Pack also includes several related tools, including Media Player Classic Home Cinema ( Mpc - Hc ), Media Info Lite, and Codec Tweak Tool.
Some shows of the powers of the K - Lite Codec Pack.
- Thoroughly customisable installing with numerous options. You control what gets installed.
- Supports unsecured rollout.
- Checks your system for broken algorithms and many inconsistencies, and fixes these obstacles.
- Compatible with all Directshow gamers.
- Even the best and most appropriate formats. No needless chubbiness.
- enables you to use almost anything.
- Common camera types are decoded faster by equipment on systems that support it.
- Examples of supported video file formats:.mkv .webm .mp4 .mov .avi .ogm .m2ts .ts .mpg .3gp .wmv .mxf .flv .rm .rmvb .dv
- Examples of supported audio file formats:.mp3 .flac .m4a .ogg .wv .ape .mka .opus .mpc .tak .alac .amr .ofr .tta .ra .tak .spx
- Examples of supported video formats:H.264, H.265/HEVC, VP8, VP9, AV1, VC1, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG-4, H.263, Theora, MJPEG, ProRes, Huffyuv, Cineform HD, Indeo, Lagarith, GoToMeeting, DNxHD, and many others.
- Examples of supported audio formats:AC3, DTS, AAC, MP3, DTS-HD, TrueHD, E-AC3, Vorbis, FLAC, WMA, Atrac, ADPCM, TrueAudio, Wavpack, APE, OptimFrog, RealAudio, G.711, G.726, G.729, Speex, and many others.
K - Lite Codec Pack System Requirements
- Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, Windows or Mac Os X
- 64 Mb Memory
- 233 ghz Cpu or better
- 5 Mb for Mount Device House
How to get the K-lite Encoder Crate and Use It
- Finish downloading the necessary files by clicking the download button( s ) below. This may get from a few minutes to a few hour, depending on your download frequency.
- Remove the downloaded paperwork. If you don't know how to extract, see this post. The passcode to harvest will always be: Qwerty!
- Function Setup. file and install the software}