This article explains how to get the full version StataCorp StataMP 16.0 for free on your PC. To install StataCorp Stata MP version 16.0 on your personal computer, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- StataCorp StataMP Version 16.0 System Requirements
- How to Install StataCorp StataMP version 16.0
- Files that are required
More information about the software
Stata/MP lets you analyze data in one-half to two-thirds the time compared with Stata/SE on inexpensive dual-core laptops and in one-quarter to one-half the time on quad-core desktops and laptops. Stata/MP can run faster on multiprocessor computers. Stata/MP supports up to 64 cores/processors.
The most important thing when working with computationally intensive estimation processes is speed. Some of Stata's estimation processes, such as linear regression, can be almost perfectly parallelized. This means they run twice as fast with two cores as on four cores and four times as fast with four cores. They also run eight times faster on eight cores. Some commands are easier to parallelize than others. Estimation commands run on average 1.8 times faster with 2 cores, 2.9x faster with 4 cores and 4.1x faster on 8 cores.
Speed can also be important when managing large datasets. Adding new variables takes nearly 100 percent of the time, while sorting takes just 61 percent.
Some procedures are not parallelized and some are inherently sequential, meaning they run the same speed in Stata/MP.
Stata/MP has released the Stata/MP Performance Report. This report provides an in-depth assessment of Stata/MPâ€™s performance.
StataCorp StataMP consists of the following features:
- Bayesian econometrics
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Statas that are faster
- Cox interval-censored
- Multivariate meta-analysis
- Bayesian VARs and DSGE, as well panel-data models
- Treatment-effects Loso
- Panel-data multinomial logit
- Zero-inflated logit
- Nonparametric trend tests
- Java integration
- H2O integration
- And more
StataCorp StataMP v16.0 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
- Stata must have at least 1GB RAM in order to function properly.
- Stata installs on less than 1GB of hard drive space.
- Stata will run on any Novell or Windows 8/7/Vista/XP network.
How to download and install StataCorp StataMP version 16.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
- Run Setup.exe, and then install the software