This article will demonstrate how to install Starus File Recovery full version for free on your computer. Follow the instructions below to install Starus File Recovery.
Table of Contents
- Starus File Recovery System requirements
- How to Download And Install Starus Recovery
- Required files
About the software
It is possible to retrieve files that you have deleted in just a few seconds. It's not always possible to locate files on damaged, formatted, inaccessible or corrupted disks. Starus File Recovery has a comprehensive slow mode. This scans every inch of the disk surface to identify and recover any information that might be useful in difficult situations. But don't you worry, the "slow" mode works completely automatically and does not require anything but a bit of your patience. Starus File Recovery uses its slow mode to successfully recover information from deleted partitions or corrupted and repartitioned hard drives.
The main features of Starus File Recovery are:
- Starus File Recovery looks and behaves exactly like Windows Explorer. Starus File Recovery will be familiar to anyone who is familiar with Windows' handling of files and folders. Imagine being able to browse your disk and see all deleted files and folders right away.
- Pre-Recovery View: An interactive preview of pre-recovery is available for hundreds file formats. You can view all popular file formats, music, videos, office documents and spreadsheets, as well as ZIP and RAR archives, email attachments, and other files before you delete them.
- Starus File Recovery offers professional features for computer users and data recovery experts. Professionals work with Starus File Recovery because they can create a complete snapshot of the disk being recovered, and then commit any changes to that virtual disk image. Saving files onto a CD/DVD disc or sending them over an FTP connection comes handy when recovering lots of information.
- Starus File recovery is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server. Starus File Recover works on all Windows versions including Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server. Supports all Windows file systems, FAT32, NTFS5, NTFS5. The latest version is capable of recovering files compressed using the corresponding NTFS attributes.
Starus Data Recovery System Requirements
- Starus Data Restore Pack supports all Windows versions, including Windows 95 through Vista, Windows 7 and 2008 Server.
- FAT, FAT32 and NTFS are all supported, as well as NTFS5 and NTFS5, which includes NTFS-compressed file.
How to download and install Starus file recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
- Run Setup.exe then install the program