This article will demonstrate how to install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4 free of charge on your computer. For instructions on how to install PDF Fixer Pro V1.4 on your machine, follow these steps.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4
- Files required
PDF is a widely used document format in everyday work. This format is binary coding and can be generated by virtual printing various files. Since most of PDF data is compressed, editing PDF files with a text editor will cause file corruption or data offset, or lose part of the data due to network instability during network transfer, which will cause PDF files to be damaged and corrupt. These corrupt PDF files will not be opened or repaired by PDF reader software, prompting a few error messages.
PDF Fixer allows you to repair corrupt PDF files. This includes repairing damaged PDF data and rebuilding XREF XREF tables. Then, restore these PDF documents as readable PDF files.
PDF Fixer Pro has the following main features:
- Repair corrupt and unreadable PDFs
- Fix PDF XREF tables
- Export recovered data to PDF files
- You can preview the fixed PDF content automatically
- Automatically detects bad PDF documents
- Batch repair multiple damaged PDF files simultaneously
- Adobe Acrobat is not required to be installed
- Portable version available
PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: XP/ Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Windows 11 (32/64bit) and Servers
How do I download and install PDF Fixer Pro version1.4
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Start Setup.exe to install the software