This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Microsoft Word 2010 for PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Word 2010, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2010 System Prerequisites
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Word 2010
- Files required
Microsoft Word 2010 is the 2010 edition of the software and was bundled as an essential software within Office 2010. Word 2010 provides more flexibility in the Ribbon, provides a Backstage view for file manager, improves document navigation, permits creation and embedding screenshots and integrates well with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. Office 2003 had a processor of 233 Mhz and 128 Mb RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2010
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Start setup.exe to install Microsoft Word 2010.
- The full version 2010 of Microsoft Word is now installed on your system.
- To install, first download this file. Next, open "IORRT3.5.cmd" by clicking the link. After that, you can launch the software again.