This article shows how to download the full version Ascompsoftware Professional and install it on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Ascompsoftware Text-R Professional on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Ascompsoftware Text R Professional (v2.000). System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000).
- Files that are required
Text-R: For Windows, simple optical text recognition.
The problem: Images from scanned paper documents and PDF files containing text cannot be edited or copied. However, manual typing is not possible due to the size of the document and the high time involved.
The answer: text-R It can recognize text in PDF files as well as images, and instantly convert it into editable documents. You can save the text in an editable PDF (Word) or RTF document. The formatting stays true to the original text, so there is no need for post-processing.
Professional OCR filters as well as the built-in dictionaries ensure text recognition accuracy. You can also detect skewed and rotated texts.
AscompsoftwareText-R Pro (v2.000) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/11
- Free Hard Disk Storage: 700 MB
- Installed memory: 4GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How To Download and Install Ascompsoftware text-R Professional (v2.000).
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software