This article will demonstrate how to install the full version Alfa eBooks Manager PRO / Web on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web System Requirements
- How to download and install Alfa eBooks Manager Pro/Web
- Required files
Alfa allows you to manage your paper and electronic books from one PC.
- Library Representation
- Catalog books
- Manage Library
- Audio Books
- Web Server
- Books for import/export
- Manage Database
Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM (RAM): at least 512 MB.
- Hard Disk Space 30MB of space free
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor and later.
Downloading and installing Alfa eBooks Manager Pro /
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe. Install the software