This article explains how to get the full version Agisoft Metashape for free on your PC. For instructions on how to install Agisoft Metashape Pro on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- System Requirements: Agisoft Metashape Professional, v1.8.1
- How to Download and Install Agisoft Metashape Professional (v1.8.1)
- Required files
Agisoft Metashape can be used as a stand-alone product to perform photogrammetric processing of digital photos and generate 3D spatial data for use in GIS applications and cultural heritage documentation. It can also be used for visual effects production and indirect measurements of objects of different scales.
Professional edition Features
- Triangulation photogrammetric
- Dense point cloud: editing and classification
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation
- Georeferenced orthomosaic generation
Agisoft HTMLshape Professional v1.8.1 System Requirements
- CPU 4-8 core Intel/AMD processor, 2.0+GHz
- RAM 16 to 32 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA or AMD GPU with 700+ CUDA cores / shader processor units (For example: GeForce GTX 1080 or Radeon RX 5700)
How do I download and install Agisoft Metashape Professional (v1.8.1)
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
- Run Setup.exe, and then install the software