This article will show you how to install Active File Recovery v22.0.8 on your PC. For assistance in installing Active File Recovery V22.0.8 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements of Active File Rescue v22.0.8
- How to Download and Install Active File Recovery v22.0.8
- Required files
Information on the software
A simple and efficient tool to recover files that have been deleted, lost, damaged or reformatted. It can even be used on a computer that isn't bootable.
Active@ file recovery is a lifesaver in recovering files lost due accidental formatting, deletion, or even hardware crash.
Being able a larger variety of files than most file recovery software on the market, Active@ File Recovery is easy to use with a Windows-explorer like navigation window, a variety of features and recovery at a click of a button.
Active File Recovery has the following main features:
- Recycle Bin files have been deleted. Files were deleted while you were passing the Recycle Bin.
- Repair files that were accidentally damaged due to a virus attack or malicious program.
- You can recover photos and pictures from a USB Flash, or images that were lost after formatting a Memory Card.
- Data restoring when a partition or volume is deleted damaged or formatted, or disk has bad sectors
Active Data Recovery v22.0.8 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Windows Servers 2023; 2012, 2008, and 2003
How To Download and Install Active File Recover v22.0.8
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
- Run Setup.exe then install the program